One disillusioned rabbits journey to escape the clutches of the Easter Bunny Authorities (E.B.A)

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Day... ... I dont know...

I've lost Dan and Joe...

At first I had absolutley no idea where they were, so I waited. Thinking them only to be late... after waiting for some time I resolved to think they left without me, which I thought to be quite upsetting but I guessed that it happens all the time.

Then upon to returning to the Hostel in which we were staying I saw that their bags had been turned through and emptied. Worse still MY bag was MISSING. It was then that I saw the note. Fixed to the room table with a knife. It simply read as follows.

"D'Arti

You've been a very naughty rabbit."

Then, to my horror, I saw that the knife was an E.B.A standard issue knife. I felt the bile rise in my throat as realisation swept over me...

The E.B.A have Dan and Joe.

So.. I type this with a heavy heart.. as I have to flee the city in the hope the E.B.A do not follow me and set Dan and Joe free. My apologies to their friends and families. I can do nothing now.

D'Artagnan

No comments:

Post a Comment